Assam State Zoo Guwahati Ticket Online:-Here, we’ll talk about Assam Guwahati Zoo’s online ticketing, ticket prices, and times. Therefore, if you live in Assam State and are planning a one-day family vacation, you must visit Guwahati Park and the Assam State Zoo. You will have a wonderful experience with wild animals at this zoo. If you want to go to this location, you should first learn everything there is to know about it. Assam Guwahati Zoo Online Ticket Prices, Park Entry Fees, Important Visitors’ Guidelines, How to Book Online Ticket for Assam State Zoo (Park), etc. will all be discussed in detail.
Assam State Zoo Guwahati Ticket Online
We have provided all of the essential details about the Assam State Guwahati Zoo in this section. As a result, the Assam Guwahati Zoo Park is a must-see for anyone from Assam State or even India. You can observe numerous wild animal species at this zoo. If you love animals and want to learn about threatened wild animals, this is the place for you. The Wild Live Experience is only available to most visitors during the winter months. In addition, the Guwahati Zoo, also known as the “Assam State Zoo and Botanical Garden,” is a wonderful illustration of the bounty of nature in India’s North-East.
It is popular because of its many attractions, like animals, birds, reptiles, plants, and stunning natural beauty. As a result, most of the Assam Guwahati Zoo is in the forest of the Hengrabari Reserve. This zoo covers approximately 432 acres, facilitating the free movement of animals throughout the zoo by humans. If we have discussed this history briefly, the Assam Zoo was established in 1957 and provides the best shelter for various animals. Additionally, any Indian citizen is eligible to adopt an animal and contribute to the cost of the animal’s care.
Assam State Zoo Guwahati Ticket Online Details
|Article about||Assam State Zoo Guwahati Ticket Booking|
|Name of Zoo (Park)||Assam Zoo Guwahati|
|Guwahati Zoo Location||Hengrabari Reserve forest|
|08:00 am to 06:00 pm all through the week except for Friday|
|Mode of||Online Mode|
About Assam State Zoo
In 1957, Guwahati hosted the Indian National Congress’ 64th session. An exhibit organized by INC featured a small number of animals and birds, with Spotty, a female leopard cub, being the most popular. It was decided that a zoo was needed to house these animals after the meeting ended.
The Assam State Zoo was established in 1957 and opened to the public in 1958 after these animals were relocated to Japorigog, which is located in the forest of the Hengrabari Reserve. With a land area of 130 acres, this location is ideal for building facilities and housing these animals. At the time of its inception, there were 42 animals (22 species) and 236 birds (31 species) in total.
The zoo grew and expanded over time to include exotic animals like chimpanzees, black and white rhinos, zebras, ostriches, and giraffes from Africa; South American pumas, jaguars, and llamas, as well as Australian kangaroos. The zoo used to send indigenous animals like the one-horned Indian rhinoceros and others to many countries in order to acquire these exotic animals. Later, indigenous species gained prominence, and several successful captive breeding programs were established. The zoo was placed under the Assam State Zoo Division, a forest division established in 1959.
Indian Visitors Ticket Prices 2023
We have listed each category of the Guwahati Zoo admission ticket price in this table. Please review the following table:
|Categories||Cost of Tickets|
|Still Camera||20 Rs.|
|Video Camera||200 Rs.|
|SRL Camera||100 Rs.|
Foreign Visitors Ticket Price for Assam Guwahati Zoo
The Concerned Authority of the Assam Guwahati Zoo has established distinct ticket prices for international visitors. We have listed all ticket prices in the table below:
|Ticket Category||Prices (INR)|
|Still Camera||40 Rs.|
|Video Camera||500 Rs.|
|SRL Camera||300 Rs.|
Interesting Facts about Assam State Guwahati Zoo
- You can see all of nature’s beauty in this zoo, similar to a botanical garden.
- You can also use the bicycle to explore the entire zoo (for which you will need to pay a fee).
- The park also has a lot of free deer, which is fun. Horned deer and other varieties are kept in cages.
- As a result, the Marabou Stork, Jackal, Ghadiyal, Greater one-horned rhinoceros, Himalayan black bear, Asian water monitor, white tiger, Owl, Bawean Hog Deer, Ball python, Green cat snake, and other animals will all be on display at the Guwahati Zoo.
- Huge natural enclosures house a wide range of fauna and all animals in this location.
Important Guidelines to Visit Assam State Zoo
In this section, we have listed all of the crucial rules and regulations that visitors to the zoo tend to ignore. Please read the following before going to the Guwahati Zoo:
- Therefore, the Assam State Zoo will open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 4:30 p.m.
- This zoo is open six days a week, with the exception of Friday, when it will be closed for cleaning and maintenance.
- When visiting the Assam State Zoo, all visitors are required to bring an identity card, such as an Aadhar card, a voter ID card, a license, or a PAN card. The ticket can be easily purchased through the Assam State Zoo portal.
- The ticket must be purchased at the Zoo’s ticket counter for offline purchase.
- When you purchase tickets online, they will be delivered to your registered email address.
- To obtain E-tickets, go to the official website.
- Go to this link: To reserve tickets, visit /login.
How to Assam State Zoo Guwahati Ticket Booking Online?
We have provided a straightforward guide to purchasing an online ticket to the Assam Guwahati Zoo in this section. Please only follow the steps listed below:
- To begin, you must visit the Assam state zoo’s official website. /login.
- will now be on the Website’s home page.
- You can choose from many options on the portal, but you only need to click the “Book a Ticket” link.
- will receive a message stating that 1183 visitors have reservations for today if you want to visit this Zoo on Sunday.
- Assuming there are as yet accessible tickets, you ought to book one utilizing the application structure that is given underneath.
- You must now complete the application form by providing the necessary information, including your full name, email address, video phone number, and visiting date.
- The next option is whether you are an Indian or a foreign national.
- You must take into account the number of adults, students, or children coming to visit.
- Please select the camera after deciding how many guests are coming. If you want to bring a camera, you have to tell them.
- To view the full list of the person you’ve chosen, simply scroll down.
- After that, you need to enter the Captcha Code and then click the Submit Button.
- All of the information, including the ticket’s final cost, is shown on a separate page.
Procedure for Guwahati Zoo Online Ticket Booking Payment
- On this page, you have two options: change the reservation and pay right now.
- Click the button labeled “modified booking” to make any changes.
- Click the “Pay Now” button if you are content.
- When you click the “Pay Now” button, you will now be taken to the Payment page.
- On the payment page, you can pay for tickets using a credit or debit card, an e-wallet, Amazon Pay, Paytm, Payzap, online banking, UPI, and Google Pay. Other options include Payzap.
- After choosing a payment method, complete the transaction.
- After the payment was completed, the ticket was sent to your registered email address.
- Tickets for that event can now be downloaded from the official website.
Assam State Zoo Guwahati Contact Number
- Address:- Assam State Zoo-cum-Botanical Garden, Zoo Road, Japorigog, Guwahati, Assam, Pin -781005
RG Baruah Road, Guwahati, Assam 781005
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Mobile Number:- +91 9387365535 ( Range Officer)
- Helpline Number:- +91 7002364423 ( Forester-I)