The balance of your Canara Bank account by going to an ATM—either a Canara Bank ATM or an ATM from another bank. Follow these steps to check the balance of your Canara Bank account at an ATM.
USSD Banking Customers with Canara Bank accounts who do not have a smartphone or an internet connection can use USSD to check their balance. The procedure is as follows.
- Use the bank’s registered phone number.
- Using a phone dialer pad, dial *99*46#.
- Choose your language.
- Enter the IFSC or two-digit bank code.
- Make a request.
Using Internet Banking
Using Internet Banking , you can easily check your Canara bank balance from your laptop using the internet banking option.
- Log on to the official internet banking website of Canara bank or click here.
- Enter user ID, password, Captcha, and select the language of your choice.
- Once logged in, click on Bank Details to do Canara bank balance check as well as to access the statement.
Using Mobile Banking app
Follow these steps if you do not have the mobile banking app.
- Download Canara app on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Select your registered mobile number (RMN) and press next. An SMS is initiated and OTP validation needs to be completed.
- After mobile number validation, you need to create and confirm 5-digit numeric passcode for login.
- Next, click to accept the terms and conditions. Thereafter, you need t grant permission for access of your location etc.
- You also need to create and confirm 6-digit MPIN for accessing mobile banking services.
- Lastly, enter your active debit card details and click on Set Now to start using mobile banking app for Canara bank balance check.
Via missed call
You can check the balance of your Canara bank by calling the missed number 9015483483 from your registered mobile number. After you dial the number, the call will get detached naturally and you will get a SMS (English) referencing your record balance.
If you want to check your Canara bank balance in Hindi, dial 9015613613 from your mobile device to receive the necessary message in your preferred language.
How to Check Canara Savings Account Balance via UPI?
Canara Bank is one of the leading banks in India and offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers. One of the features that the bank offers is the ability to check account balances via UPI. This article will walk you through the process of checking your Canara savings account balance via UPI.
- Go to any UPI app of your choice on your smartphone
- Login through biometrics
- Click on the account to check the balance
- Click on check balance
- Enter the created UPI PIN
- As soon as you enter the UPI PIN, the balance will appear on the screen.
Are you looking for a simple and practical way to keep track of your bank balance? If so, you’ll want to check out Canara Bank Balance Check. This app is designed to help users track their bank balances and transactions in a quick and easy manner. It’s free to download, and it’s available on both Android and iOS platforms. So if you’re looking for an easy way to keep track of your financial situation, the Canara Bank Balance Check app is definitely worth checking out!
How can I check my Canara Bank balance by SMS?
By texting CANBAL USERID MPIN to 5607060 from their registered mobile number, Canara bank clients may check their balance.
Can we check Canara bank balance online?
By following the steps below, you may check your Canara bank balance via its mobile banking app – CANDI – on your smartphone: Login with the required information. Canara bank balance check may be performed by clicking on the View Balance button on the dashboard.
How can I check my account balance by mobile?
For instant SBI Balance Enquiry, account holders may SMS BAL to 09223766666 from their registered mobile number. Account holders may send MSTMT to 09223866666 for the SBI Mini Statement.
How can I check my balance quickly?
You may check your balance by calling the toll-free number 1300 or +91-8884333331 if you’re a prepaid FASTag customer and have registered your mobile number with the National Highways Authority of India’s prepaid wallet. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.