CoWIN Portal:-The Government Of India established CoWIN Portal for COVID-19 immunization services on January 16, 2021. Indians may register to receive vaccine doses through this portal, while people who have already received vaccines may get their vaccination certificate. More than 2 billion doses of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines have been administered to people as of January 9, 2023.
You may book slots, download certificates, update your mobile number, and other things on COWIN, an online portal created and maintained by the Government of India. Using a mobile or desktop computer, you may easily access the portal from anywhere in India. If you have not yet received a dose of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, you may book a time to receive the first dose. Almost a crore of Indian individuals have already been vaccinated.
You may download your vaccination certificate by visiting the COVID-19 official website if you are among the millions of individuals who have already received the first or both doses of COVID-19 and have not yet downloaded it. You just need to give your mobile number to schedule a vaccination slot or download the certificate, which is rather simple and easy. You may request any problems with the time slot reservation or certificate downloading in the remarks section.
CoWIN Portal Details
|Owned by||Government Of India|
|Launch Date||January 16, 2021|
|Number Of Vaccinations||200 Crores +|
|Vaccine Name||Covovax, Corbevax, Covaxin & Covishield|
|Age Group||12 to 59 Years|
CoWIN Portal: Book Slots
Adults between the ages of 18 and 59 can obtain Covishield, which is a three-week gap between two doses of various vaccines, via the CoWIN Portal. Youngsters aged 12 to 17 may get Covovax, Corbevax, Covaxin vaccine; while those over the age of 60 may obtain Covishield. An individual must have an active mobile phone and a Voter ID Card or other documentation to do slot booking. To schedule an appointment for immunization, follow the instructions provided below.
- Go to cowin.gov.in/ for more information on Co-WIN Portal’s official website.
- The option to Book Your Slot has been tapped.
- Tap on the GET OTP button to enter your mobile number.
- Hit the Verify & Proceed button after entering a six-digit OTP.
- Book your time by providing the following information: Name, Gender, Year of Birth, and Photo ID Proof.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
Those who have just been jabbed the first dose should receive a partially vaccinated certificate, while those who have already been injected both doses and even precautions may receive a completely vaccinated certificate if you have done so. You’re also aware that unless you have the mobile number you’ve registered or provided at the time of vaccination, you’ll only be able to download your COVID-19 vaccination certificate. Perform the process, which is provided below, and get your vaccination certificate while also making a print copy if you have that mobile number.
You’ll need to go to your nearest COVID-19 vaccination center and ask the vaccinator to update your new mobile number before you can download your certificate of vaccination if you don’t have the mobile number that you’ve registered at the time of your 1st dose vaccination.
- Go to the Co-WIN’s official website, cowin.gov.in, and navigate there.
- On the header menu-bar, you’ll see a button called “Register / Sign In,” which you should tap.
- You’ll now need to enter your mobile number, which you’ve just entered at the time of the vaccination.
- Tap on the GET OTP button to enter the required information.
- After clicking the Verify & Proceed button
- you’ll be given an OTP on your provided Mobile Number after tapping on the above-mentioned choice.
- Now, under the section of “Certificate,”
- you may now download your vaccination certificate by clicking on the option of “Download.”
Download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate from Aarogya Setu
- From the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, you may download Aarogya Setu.
- You’ll get an OTP if you log in from your primary phone number.
- Tap the Vaccination button on the upper right after you’ve logged in.
- Enter the number used to register for COVID vaccination.
- Your vaccination’s status will be displayed when you log in.
- A “Download” sign is located in the bottom right corner.
- Your COVID-19 vaccination certificate will be downloaded to your phone if you tap it.