Download Covid Vaccination Certificate- 19 Vaccine Certificate Download 2022 Process through Now it is very easy to download Immunization Certificate using Covid App, Arogya Satu, WhatsApp and Digilocker App. If you have been given either of the two available doses of Covixin or Covishiled you Do need to download the Cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate 2022. It is very useful for many activities like travel, mall entry and other major gathering places. You can download Vaccine Certificate 2022 by mobile number, name and also by Covid or WhatsApp. Follow the steps given below to download PDF from cowin.gov.in we have. Finally, check the instructions given below to verify the PDF correctly.
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate
downloaded or obtained your certificate from the vaccination center. On scanning, a QR code is given on your vaccination certificate which shows complete details about your vaccine details, make, vaccination day, center and much more Stay connected to our website. And you can verify your certificate or show the QR code to verify your vaccination certificate. This feature is very useful when entering some entry restricted places. The copy of the COVID Vaccine Certificate needs to be carried to multiple places, candidates can also show the Vaccine Certificate from their cellphone.
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Details
|Vaccine Certificate Download through||Covid App or Cowin.gov.in|
|Portal Started by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Services offered on Cowin.gov.in||Slot Booking
Vaccine certificate Download
Booster Dose Registration
|Details mentioned on Vaccination Certificate||Name, Vaccination Place, Dose Name, Date of First and Second Dose.|
|Type of Post||Covid – 19|
|Covid Vaccine official website||cowin.gov.in|
Check Also- E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana
About Download Covid Vaccination Certificate
As we know, everyone needs a vaccine certificate for a variety of things, such as verification at the airport, while joining a new job and many other places. So you can download the Covid Vaccine Certificate from our official website Cowin.gov.in. Name, Aadhar card number and mobile number are required to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate PDF. You can download the certificate after taking both the doses of the COVID vaccine. The official website to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate is Cowin.gov.in or the Covid App.
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate By Name
To download the Covid Vaccination without mobile number, you need to visit the official website or login through the Arogya Satu app. Secondly, you have to use your login ID and password and then you can check your vaccination status with the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download. Another way to download covid-19 vaccine certificate pdf 2022 is through vaccine serial number or app mode, you can download Covid certificate. Now the Covid vaccine for children is underway, so now you can also download your Kovid-19 Vaccination Certificate PDF 2022 through the Covid app or cowin.gov.in. Download the COVID Vaccine Certificate on Arogya Setu App easily by following the steps given below. First of all, download Arogya Setu App on your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Then, you need to select your language (Hindi/English/regional).
- After that you need to register using your mobile number.
- Navigate to the button with the name of Covid, click on that.
- There you can find Download Certificate button.
- Fill the mobile number registered while you got vaccinated, if you are unaware or have not given your mobile number, then you need to remember your 14 digit beneficiary id.
- With these above given steps you can successfully download Covid Vaccine Certificate PDF via Arogya Setu app.
Read Also- GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate PDF By Mobile Number
You can Download Covid Vaccination Certificate PDF by Mobile number with the help of steps below. You can download without Mobile number also but here we are explaining about steps to Download Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number.
- Open Cowin.gov.in on your Device.
- Second Click on Vaccination Certificate Download Link in the Vaccination Services link.
- Thirdly, Enter your Mobile Number and then enter OTP Received.
- After that, you can view your Covid Vaccine Certificate Download 2022.
Covid-19 Vaccination Guidelines For Children In India
Covid Vaccination is an important part of the prevention & elimination process. While earlier only adults were eligible for vaccinations, now WHO, in association with UNICEF & FDA, has approved vaccination for children as well. Here are a few important facts you would know if you want your child vaccinated:
- The Indian Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) has approve COVID vaccination in children between the ages of 15-18 years from 3rd Jan 2022 with Covaxin vaccines only.
- Children between the ages of 12-14 years of age are eligible for COVID vaccination through the CorbeVax vaccination only.
- All children between 12-18 years of age, i.e., everyone born in the year 2010 or before, are eligible for Co-WIN registration for vaccination.
- Vaccination do only be provided to children who are over the age of 12 on the date of the vaccination.
- Children can book for vaccination using existing accounts or make new accounts with a unique mobile number.
- Appointments for vaccination can be booked online or as walk-in appointments at the vaccination centers.
Check Here- PM Kisan Yojana Registration
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Precaution Dose Now
So this is a complete guide to Download Vaccination Certificate using registered mobile number in India. You can Download Cowin.gov.in Vaccination Certificate PDF by Mobile number with the help of steps below. You can download without Mobile number also but here we are explaining about steps to Download Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number.
Open Cowin.gov.in on your Device.
Secondly, Click on Vaccination Certificate Download Link in the Vaccination Services link.
Thirdly, Enter your Mobile Number and then enter OTP Received.
After that, you can view your Covid Vaccine Certificate Download 2022.
So this is a complete guide to Download Vaccination Certificate using registered mobile number in India.
COVID-19 Booster Dose Eligibility Criteria
Guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination booster dose availability and eligibility in India are:
- Booster doses for COVID-19 vaccinations are available for all frontline medical workers & senior citizens above the age of 60 years suffering from comorbidities.
- Children between the ages of 15 &18 years of age are also eligible for COVID vaccinations.
- The vaccination recipient should have proof of vaccination for both required doses before getting a booster dose.
- There should be a six-month gap between the date of the second dose of the vaccine & the booster dose.
- Pre-registration is not necessary before getting a booster dose and the person can avail walk-in appointment for vaccination.
- When visiting a vaccination center, the person would be carrying a valid identity proof like their Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc. for Co-WIN booking.
- The booster dose is available at all government vaccination centers free of cost. How ever the cost of booster doses at private centers depends on the center itself.
How To Download Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Online?
So if you want to load Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name 2022 then follow the instructions under.
- Visit Cowin.gov.in on your Mobile or Laptop.
- Second click on Vaccination Services & then click on load Covid vaccine Certificate load button.
- After that enter your booking Mobile Number on Covid Portal & enter the OTP Received on your Mobile.
- Move forward and then click on View Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- After that click on print Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate 2022 button & get a hard copy of it.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana List 2022
PM Kisan eKYC 2023
AP Input Subsidy 2022
PM Kisan 12th Installment date 2022