Haryana BPL Ration Card Online Application:- Online applications have been starte by the state government to make Haryana Ration Card, the citizens of the state who want to get their ration card made, they do not need to go anywhere because now people can get their new ration card made through online application (Now people can get their new ration card made through online application) or renew old ration card, for this the state government has launch an online portal. Today we will tell you through this article How can you apply for making Haryana Ration Card?
Haryana BPL Ration Card Online Application
All the people of the state can take advantage of this online facility. Haryana APL / BPL Ration Card 2023 by the Food and Logistics Department, Haryana Government according to the economic status of the beneficiary (APL / BPL Ration Cards are made according to the beneficiary’s financial status ) are made and they are provid with all the food items listed under the ration card at subsidize rates. For the families of Haryana who come below the poverty line, BPL ration card is issue and for those who come above the poverty line, APL ration card is issue by the state government. Accordingly, you have to apply online. Click to Check Haryana Ration Card List Online
Haryana BPL Ration Card Online Application Details
|Name of Scheme||Haryana BPL Ration Card|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Families of Haryana|
|Objective||Residents of Haryana will get Ration at a Low Cost (Rice, Wheat, Flour, Oil, Kerosene, Sugar)|
|Article Category||Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023|
|BPL Ration Card List Status||Available Here|
|Status Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Website Portal||meraparivar.haryana.gov.in|
About Haryana BPL Ration Card
The Haryana BPL Ration card has been applier for online by many people living below the poverty line. The National Fertilizer Security Act of 2013 says that the Haryana government wants to make rations more affordable for people whose families have a low income. For the next three months, the beneficiaries of this central BPL scheme will receive a free 7 kg of food grains and a low monthly ration. As a result of the pandemic, the government of Haryana decide to offer the ration at a discount to 80 million poor families.
You can go to any government ration shop and purchase government-subsidize food items like wheat, sugar rice, flour, and kerosene oil by holding the ration card. Every citizen is require to carry their individual Haryana BPL Ration cards. If you haven’t already, you need to sign up for this program and check the most recent list 2023 on the official website.
Haryana Ration Card 2023 Apply Online
Those who want to apply online for making ration card of Haryana state, then they can easily apply online by visiting the official website of Haryana Food Department on their mobile sitting at home and can take advantage of this facility. Through the Ration Card Haryana 2023, the citizens of the state can get food items such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. sent by the government to the government ration shop in every city and village at subsidize rates. The people of Haryana who have ration All those citizens who do not have a card can create their new ration card through the Haryana Ration Card 2023 online application. And can take advantage of all the facilities available through the ration card.
Types of Ration Card
Ration cards have been classify into three categories by all the state governments, whose complete information we have given below.
APL Ration Card – APL ration card is for the families coming above the poverty line, any person of Bihar can apply for this ration card. The color of APL ration card is orange. No income has been fixe for this ration card.
BPL Ration Card –BPL ration card is issue for the families coming below the poverty line. The annual income of the families coming below the poverty line should be below Rs.10000. The color of BPL ration card is red.
AAY Ration Card –AAY Ration Card has been issued for very poor families and whose economic condition is more weak. And there is no fixed income or no income, they can apply for this Ration Card. The color of AAY Ration Card is Yellow. happens.
Haryana Green/ Yellow/ Pink/ Khaki Ration Card
Haryana Government has start the process of making Haryana Ration Card for all categories of citizens. Green, yellow, pink and khaki color ration cards are made in Haryana. These ration cards are made for different categories of citizens. Citizens of Haryana can get ration card made according to their category. Ration cards of 10 crore citizens of about 83.1 lakh families will be made by the government. Haryana government will make 42 lakh ration cards for families coming above the poverty line while 24 lakh ration cards will be made for other priority households. Apart from this, 13.1 lakh ration cards will be made for the families coming below the poverty line and 4 lakh ration cards will be made for the citizens coming under Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Different categories of Haryana Ration Card
|Beneficiary Category||color of ration card|
|above poverty line||Green|
|Below Poverty Line (State)||Yellow|
|Below Poverty Line (Central)||Yellow|
|antyodaya Anna Yojana||pink|
|other priority household||khaki|
Haryana Ration Card APL / BPL Ration Card 2023 Purpose
As you know that the people of the state who are living below the poverty line, their economic condition is very weak. Those who want to get ration card, they have to go round the gram panchayat and municipality to get ration card and there is a waste of time and they also have to face many difficulties. In view of all these problems, the state government of Haryana Online facility has been start to make Ration Card 2023, through which the citizens of the state will be able to apply online easily through internet sitting at home and there will be no wastage of their time.
Benefits of Haryana Ration Card 2023
- Through the ration card, the people of the state can get food items like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, pulses etc. at subsidize rates.
- All BPL, APL category families of the state can take advantage of this Haryana Ration Card 2023 online application.
- Now the people of the state will not have to visit the offices again and again and this will also save time.
- You will easily be able to get your ration card made sitting at home.
- It is necessary to avail the benefits of various government schemes.
- Can be use as a proof to produce any other document like driving license, voter id card etc.
Benefits to the families of BPL and Antyodaya Yojana
All BPL families will be provide 5 kg of wheat at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg and 35 kg of wheat at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg will be provide to the beneficiaries cover under Antyodaya Yojana. Citizens coming below the poverty line and citizens cover under Antyodaya Anna Yojana will be provide 2 kg sugar at Rs 13.50 per kg, 7 liters of kerosene at the rate of Rs 13.63 to Rs 14.58 per kg. Apart from this, 2.5 kg pulses will be provide at the rate of Rs 20 per kg.
How to apply online for Haryana Ration Card 2023?
Interest beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online for making Haryana Ration Card should follow the method given below.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Departments Government of Haryana.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Online Ration Card in Quick Link below.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the home page of Saral Haryana Portal will open in front of you.
- On this portal, you will see the login form, you will see the option of Registration Here below in this login form.
- You have to click on that option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen, on which the registration form will open.
- In this form, you have to validate by entering all the information aske like your name, e-mail ID, password, state and captcha code.
- button has to be click.
- After this you have to go back to the login page.
- Then you have to enter the login ID, password and captcha code in the login form and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, your profile will open. Then you have to click on Apply For Services.
Documents of Haryana Ration Card 2023 (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- identity card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Related post :-
CSC Locator Registration 2023
PM Aadhar Link Status Online 2023
Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023