IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card:- The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct a competitive examination for the students who are seeking admission to B.Ed. course. For the same, the applicants will get their IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card at least one or two weeks before the commencement of the examination. The examination authority is time table to be organize on 08 January 2023. Aspirants may expect the publication of the hall ticket anytime. The examination authority will release the hall ticket on its official website where candidates will be able to download it in PDF format by providing their online application particular.
IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card 2023
A huge number of students who are seeking admission for B.Ed. courses in Indira Gandhi National Open University are going to appear in the entrance paper. If you are one of those thousands of applicants who are gonna sit in the entrance exam then you are notification that you won’t get any physical copy of IGNOU B.Ed. 2023 hall ticket, you need to download it from the official site, by providing valid login credentials: User ID and Password. Direct site to download it will be available below, once it is publish officially.
Date for releasing the IGNOU B.Ed. Hall Ticket 2023 is officially confirmed, although it is not yet confirmed that when it will be publish, according to a few reliable sources, it is estimate that it will be available on the official web portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University by afternoon. Make sure to be ready with required login credentials, as soon as it is publish, we will inform you about it by updating the newest details.
IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card 2023 Details
|Exam Organizer||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Name||IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023|
Check Also:- Gujarat Board Admit Card
About Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed.
IGNOU, or Indira Gandhi National Open University, is a Central University in New Delhi, India, called Maidan Garhi. The Indira Gandhi National Open University, named after the former Prime Minister of India, was established in 1985 with a budget of 20 million after the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985, was passed by the Indian Parliament. The largest university in the world, IGNOU is run by the central government of India and has over 4 million active students.
IGNOU was established to serve the Indian population through open and distance education, offering high-quality opportunities for higher education to all segments of society. It also aims to strengthen India’s human resources through education and to encourage, coordinate, and establish standards for open and distance education. Extension and training are the primary components of its academic activities in addition to teaching and research. It also promotes and maintains standards for distance education in India and serves as a national resource center. The Secretariats of the Global Mega Universities Network and the SAARC Consortium on Open and Distance Learning are based at IGNOU, which was initially supported by UNESCO.
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Date 2023
The Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam is scheduled to be administered via computer-based testing on January 8th, 2023, in 135 cities at various examination centers. There were a total of 100 questions of the type of objective from both parts. There will be no negative marking scheme, and candidates will have two hours to answer as many questions as possible. For more information, please read on to the end.
Read Also:- Patna University Result
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test Paper Pattern
Get more information on the IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Pattern by going through the table below. The entrance exam for the year 2023 is available. The written examination will be conducted for a total of 100 number.
- The Applicants will get 100 MCQ questions in the exam.
- There will be two sections in the examination.
- For each correct answer applicants will get one mark.
- Aspirants will get 02 hours to solve the written paper.
|Paper Name||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – A||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning & The School||25||25|
|Paper – B||Compulsory Subject||20||20|
Candidates who give the correct response will get a total of 02 hours of time, with no points being subtracted for erroneous responses. Candidates who appear will earn one point for each correct response.
How to Check IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card 2023 Online?
If you are looking to check IGNOU B.Ed. admit card 2023 online, then you have come to the right place! Here, we will guide you step-by-step through the process of checking IGNOU B.Ed. admit card 2023 online. First, log in to your account and click on the “Admit Cards” button. This will take you to the admit card page. On this page, you can view, print, or download your admit card. As long as you have your student ID number and Password, you can also login to your account and update your admit card information.
- Visit the official web portal of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Then go to the Hall Ticket section of the website.
- Then Choose the IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test Admit Card.
- After that enter the details of the applicants.
- Now you need to check those details & submit them.
- After that, the document will appear in front of you.
- Download it & print it.
Can Check:- Karnataka PGCET Result
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Day Instructions
- Some of the important instructions for IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam are mention below. Applicants should try and adhere to these instructions on the day of examination. In case a Applicant fails to abide by any of the instructions mention below, it could lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- Applicant are advise to report 45 minutes before the beginning of IGNOU B.Ed. 2023 Exam. Examinees arriving late is not going to be permit to enter the examination hall.
- The exact timings to report at IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Paper 2023 center is going to be mentioned on IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Hall Ticket.
- Don’t forget to carry a hard copy of the admit card. If any students fails to carry the same, he/she may be barred from appearing in IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Paper 2023.
- It is advisable to carry an original photo identity proof along with the admit card to verify the students authenticity.
- No cell phones, calculators, books, slide rules, notebooks, or written notes, etc. is going to be allow inside IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 hall.
- Applicants should follow the instructions given by IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 Centre superintendent and by the Invigilator at the examination venue. If a students violates the instructions, he is going to be disqualify.
- Any students found copying or giving assistance in IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Paper 2023 is going to be disqualified. University reserves the right to cancel scores of any Students who impersonates or indulges in any kind of malpractice.
- The test booklet & IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 OMR Response Sheet would be supply to the candidate by the Invigilator. After the exam is over, the candidate should hand over the OMR Response Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall. Any candidate who carries the OMR Response Sheet from the exam hall is going to be disqualify and the University may take further action against him.
- All rough work is to be done on the test booklet itself & not on any other paper.
Bihar Civil Court Exam Date
Bangalore University Time Table
Himachal Pradesh 10th Class Date Sheet