ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment – Welcome to the portal for hiring ASI and Head Constables for the ITBP! You can find all the most recent details on the ITBP ASI & Head Constable hiring procedure here, along with instructions on how to apply. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Thank you for visiting our website for hiring ITBP ASI and Head Constable. The most recent information regarding the hiring of Head Constables (HC) (Combatant Ministerial), Sub-Inspectors (SI) Overseers, Assistant Sub-Inspectors/ Stenographers (ASI), Staff Nurses (SI), Pioneer Constables (SI), Pharmacist ASIs, and Head Constables (Education/Veterinary) has been made available by the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
Candidates who satisfy the conditions can apply online at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in for the ITBP ASI & Head Constable Vacancy 2023. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2023 application requirements, including the Notification, Qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, Online Application, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, and Previous Papers, are all listed below.
ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2023
Hello! If you wish to join the Indian police force, you’ve come to the correct place. In this essay, we’ll discuss the most recent ITBP ASI & Head Constable recruitment cycle and the requirements for applying. A list of resources that will help you start the application process will also be provided. Therefore, keep reading.
Indian nationals who meet the necessary qualifications may apply for these new jobs, according to a statement made by the Central Armed Police Force on August 19. For the ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2023 this is the role. Qualified candidates above the age of 23 may apply for this post through October 1, 2023. A matriculation degree and at least one year of experience or training in the disciplines of mason, carpenter, or plumber are other requirements for applicants over the age of 18.
ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the Posts||ITBP ASI & Head Constable|
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board|
|Job Location||Across India or abroad|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,200 per month|
|Application Start Date||19th August 2023|
|Application End Date||17th September 2023|
Check Also- Kerala SSLC Result
About ITBP ASI & Head Constable
Along its boundaries with the Tibet Autonomous Region, India has placed the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), a border patrol organization, in place. Following the Sino-Indian War, one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces was established in 1962. In order to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for protecting the security of India’s frontiers and for matters linked therewith,” the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” was approved by the Indian Parliament in September 1996.
The first leader of the ITBP and recipient of the title Inspector General was a police officer named Balbir Singh who had previously served for the Intelligence Bureau. Since undergoing reformation in 1978, the ITBP, which started out with 4 battalions, has expanded to a force of 60 battalions, 15 Sectors, and 5 Frontiers, with a sanctioned strength of 89,432 soldiers.
ITBP ASI & Head Constable Apply Online
Today, how are you doing? Recruitment of ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Today, we’ll discuss about hiring. He has made the ITBP’s hiring campaign public (Into-Tibetan Border Police Force). There are 511 open positions in this recruitment. For ITBP Constable Jobs 2023 and ITBP Recruitment 2023, apply online. The following describes the age restriction, physical requirements, application fee, and eligibility for the GD Constable position for ITBP Bharti 2023 10th pass candidates.
ITBP Constable Notification 2023
Today, we’ll talk about the ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2023. They have made the sensational recruitment announcement public on behalf of ITBP (Into-Tibetan Border Police Force). Through this hiring, 511 roles are available in total. Additional details ITBP GD constable opening 2023, ITBP hiring 2023, submit online. The 10th pass limit, physical requirements, running, application deadline, application fee, and eligibility information are provided here.
Vacancy Details Of ITBP
Carpenter, mason, and plumber The authority of the Central Armed Police Force of India welcomes applicants for the third level of the constable post. Look at the job details here,
- Constable Carpenter: 56
- Constable Mason: 31
- Constable Plumber: 21
- Total: 108 Vacancies
- To be considered for the constable position, the applicant must possess a Matriculation or an equivalent degree from an Indian institution of higher learning.
- The applicant must have finished a year of plumbing, mason, or carpentry training at a recognized facility.
Read Also- NHM Odisha Result
Physical Qualification Of ITBP ASI & Head Constable 2023
It is necessary to adhere to the physical requirements for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Recruitment 2023.
|EXCEPT FOR ST CANDIDATES||165 cm||155 cm|
|Relaxation for aspirants falling in the categories of gharwalis and Kumaonis||162. 5 cm||150 cm|
|ST Aspirants||I62. 5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest size except for ST Aspirants||77-82 cms (minimum expansion 5 cms)||NA|
|ST Aspirants||76-81 cms. ( minimum expansion 5 cms)||NA|
Pay Scale Of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2023
- On a level three post is a constable of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Candidates who are chosen successfully will have the choice of receiving salary that ranges from Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100, depending on the seventh CPC.
Selection Process Of ITBP Force Recruitment 2023
Once the applications have been successfully approved, the students are contacted to continue the selection process. The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Constable selection process includes the PET, PST, EXAM, and other tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- DME/ RME
|Post Name||Apply Start||Last Date|
|HC/ ASI||June 8, 2023||July 14, 2023|
|SI (Overseer)||July 16, 2023||Aug 14, 2023|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||Aug 17, 2023||Sep 29, 2023|
|Constable (Pioneer)||19, Aug 2023||Oct 1, 2023|
|Constable (Animal Transport)||Aug 29, 2023||Sep 27, 2023|
|Head Constable (Education)||13 Oct 2023||11 Nov 2023|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||19 Oct 2023||17 Nov 2023|
|ASI (Pharmacist)||25 Oct 2023||23 Nov 2023|
Can Check- NTA UGC NET Result
How To Apply ITBP ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the ITBP Recruitment page at www.itbppolice.nic.in first.
- After arriving at the official recruitment website for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, you must press or push on the NEW USER REGISTRATION displayed on the top left side of your device screen.
- You must now register by first providing your information. Candidate must fill out this form with their name, age, gender, cast, and citizenship details. The parties must also correctly and identically match your paperwork.
- Now the applicant’s unique registration number will be created. It might be used as a username.
- Also create a login password. then complete every field requesting application information there.
- After completing all the required data, you must choose the roles for which you want to apply.
- The required documentation must now be attached by the applicant. Scan all required documents in the desired size, format, and extension.
- copy or press the declaration form. Pay similarly by deciding on any accepted payment partner. Women and members of the aforementioned castes are excused from paying this required fee.
- Review the submission application form after the payment has been made. and then submit it. Downloading your application form will allow you to store a hard copy for later use.
DRDO Scientists Recruitment
FCI Manager Post Recruitment
PM Rojgar Mela
UP Free Laptop Yojana