ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From – The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) plans to fill the 287nd position for a constable tradesman. A pdf notification for the ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 has been release. Jobrasta.com discusses the ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2023 hiring procedure. Candidates that qualify apply online.
For individuals looking to apply for jobs with the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) in 2023, this post is useful. We provide complete information on how to apply for the ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023, the application process, who is eligible to apply, the deadline for applications, and other pertinent information.
ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From 2023
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published a comprehensive PDF notice for the recruitment of ITBP Constable Tradesman 287 Post on their official website, The complete application process and eligibility requirements are included in this 28-page announcement. The ITBP has issued an invitation to interested parties from all over India to apply for the position of Constable Tradesman 287.
On this page, information is provided regarding the educational requirements of applicants for various positions as well as the process used to choose candidates. Online applications will be accepted until Last Date for these positions. The deadline for ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From 2023 is December 22, 2023. In the meanwhile, all qualified candidates must read this article and apply via the online application process for the ITBP Constable Tradesman Notification 2023.
ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From 2023 Overview
|Department||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Name of Exam||Constable Tradesman|
|No. of Vacancy||287 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
|Selection||PET, PST, Written Test & DME|
|Release Date||Updated Soon|
Check Also- Manav Sampada Portal Registration
About ITBP Constable Tradesman
India has stationed the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), a border patrol agency, along its borders with the Tibet Autonomous Region. One of the seven Central Armed Police Forces, it was created in 1962 following the Sino-Indian War.
The “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” was passed by the Indian Parliament in September 1996 to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for preserving the security of India’s frontiers and for matters associated therewith.” Balbir Singh, a police officer who had previously worked for the Intelligence Bureau, was the first leader of the ITBP and was given the title Inspector General. The ITBP, which began with 4 battalions, has grown to a force of 60 battalions with 15 Sectors and 05 Frontiers as of 2018 with a sanctioned strength of 89,432 since undergoing restructuring in 1978.
ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification
- This is the Official Notice for the ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From 2023. On the ITBP Recruitment Portal, an official announcement is available. On 2023, ITBP released the official notification for the constable tradesman selection process and syllabus. and read the entire article for ITBP Recruitment 2023.
- General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / EWS: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Cut-off Date for Age is 2023
- Constable (Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler): 18-23 Years
- Constable (Safai Karamchari, Washerman & Barber): 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Constable (Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler)
- 10th class pass from recognized Board;
- Two years’ work experience on respective trade;
- One-year certificate from industrial training Institute / Vocational Institute with at least one-year experience in respective trade;
- Two years’ diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade
Constable (Safai Karamchari, Washerman & Barber)
- Matriculation or 10 Class pass from a recognized Board or Institute.
ITBP Constable Tradesman 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From Will Consist of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Documentation and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination
ITBP Constable Tradesman Important Dates
- Start Date for submission of Online Applications: Updated Soon
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: Updated Soon
ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)
Read Also- IWAI LDC Online From
ITBP Constable Tradesman PET
|For Male Candidates|
|1.6 Kms Race||To be completed within 7 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump||3½ Feet (03 Chances)|
|For Female Candidates|
|800 Meters Race||To be completed within 4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||09 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump||3 Feet (03 Chances)|
ITBP Constable Tradesman PST
|Constable (Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler)|
|All other States and UT||167.5 Cms||157 Cms||80-85 Cms|
|For candidates belonging to ST||162.5 Cms||150 Cms||76-81 Cms|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari, Waherman & Barbder)|
|All other States and UT||170 Cms||157 Cms||80-85 Cms|
|For candidates belonging to ST||162.5 Cms||150 Cms||76-81 Cms|
ITBP Written Exam
- The Candidates who qualify in Physical Standard Test (PST) will be required to undergo Written Exam.
- The Written Exam carrying 50 Marks will consist of Objective type MCQ.
- However, Pattern of Written test i.e. OMR / CBT Mode.
- The Pattern of Question Paper of Written Exam will be as under:
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||15||15||01 Hour|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||10||10|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish Patterns||15||15|
|Basic Knowledge of the English / Hindi||10||10|
ITBP Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023
- This component’s questions are intended to gauge a candidate’s broad awareness of his surroundings. As would be expected of any educated person, questions will also be designed to evaluate knowledge of current events as well as of everyday observations and experience in their scientific context.
- In addition, there will be questions on India and its neighbors, particularly in the areas of sports, history, culture, geography, economics, general politics, the Indian Constitution, and scientific research. These inquiries will be constructed in a way that does not necessitate specialized knowledge in any field.
Check Here- AEEE Application Form
How To Apply ITBP Constable Tradesman Online From 2023 Online?
- Applications must be submitted online through the www.itbpolice.nic.in website.
- Complete the registration form.
- Candidates must upload the following documents, including their photograph, signature, and any pertinent documents, after registering and filling out an online application for the exam.
- Online application fees are the following step.
- The candidate may print out their completed application form and keep it with them when the payment process is complete.