Rayalaseema University Result:- Applicants who appeared in the examination conducted for odd and even semester examinations for M.A., M.Sc., M.Com Regular & Supplementary under Rayalaseema University Kurnool are keenly waiting for their solution. The examination was held as per the time table and the results for the same have been publish for various courses. The rest are in a queue and will be deliver shortly.
Rayalaseema University Result 2023
Applicants are request to visit the official web portal frequently. The student by visiting the official site can know about the publish of the result. The links for the official web portal are mention below and the links for solution are also mention in the article. Applicants can click on those sites to view their results for the Undergraduate Degree Courses 2023 without any hassle. The official of Rayalaseema University has not disclosed the dates for the declaration of the outcome. However, through the recent trend of the university, we conclude the expect dates of the results. Applicant are requested to keep a frequent check on the official website & please follow our page to get more updates on the outcome.
Rayalaseema University Result 2023 Details
|Name of the University||Rayalaseema University|
|Courses||UG and PG courses|
|Exam Type||Regular and Supplementary Semester Exams|
|Exam Dates||Varies according to Semesters and Courses|
|Rayalaseema University Result Announcement Date||Different dates for regular and supplementary exam results for different courses|
|Result Announcement Mode||Online|
Check Also:- TS Inter Supplementary Results
About Rayalaseema University
Rayalaseema University was establishing the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. The university has a total of 18 teaching departments. The department offers UG and PG courses through the university. RUPGCET entrance exams are given by this university for admission to various courses. At the UG and PG levels, Rayalaseema University offers distance education. In 2008, Act No. Rayalaseema established Rayalaseema University, realizing the long-cherished dream of Kurnool district residents. 29 of 2008, which was approved by the Andhra Pradesh Legislature and published on September 24 in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette. The Government of Andhra Pradesh’s goal of making higher education more accessible, equitable, and inclusive includes the creation of Rayalaseema University.
Sri Venkateshwara University established the Postgraduate Center at Kurnool in 1977 with the intention of providing higher education, particularly to the rural youth of the disadvantaged District of Kurnool in the drought-prone Rayalaseema region. In order to meet the requirements of the business sector, the university established the Postgraduate Center with two courses one in economics with a focus on area planning and regional development and the other in operations research and statistical quality control. the beginning, the Centre was housed in a small building, but in 1979, it was moved to the old municipal office buildings. In 1979, two additional courses in physics and chemistry were added. the State Bank of India offered a chair for the position of Professor in Fine Arts in honor of Sri Damodaram Sanjeevaiah to conduct research. the position was transformed into the Department of Telugu. the center moved into a building owned by the university in B. Tandrapadu, a small village near Kurnool.
Read Also:- RBSE 8th Class Result
How to Check Rayalaseema University Result 2023 Online?
Welcome to Rayalaseema University, the pioneer in higher education in the Rayalaseema region. We are excited to announce that we have successfully conducted the 2023 University Result Check. As per the instructions provided, students can check their results online by visiting our website. We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the students who have made it to this point in their academic journey. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
- To check the result online, the students need to head to Rayalaseema College official portal i.e. rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in.
- On the web portal, the students for an option that reads Examination Cell, after clicking on the option, different options as can be seen in the image above will open up.
- The students need to click on the outcome option.
- Now, the students will be take to the outcome page of the University.
- The students need to choose the link for their respective courses & semesters and click on it.
- Now, the candidate have to fill in their registration number in the space given for it.
- Once the students have entered their registration number they can access the solution.
- The students should download the outcome and take a printout of them.
Can Check:- CA IPCC Result
- The students can only download their results on the official web portal of the University.
- After downloading the result, the candidate should check all the details mention on it.
- If the students have any complaints or queries about the solution, then they should contact the officials of the University.
- After downloading the result the students should take a printout of it till they receive the original number sheet from the University.
- For the students who fail the regular examination, they should enquire the University about the dates of the supplementary exam.
- The candidate can also apply for the revaluation process if they are not satisfie with the number they got. All the information about the revaluation process will be available on the University’s portal.
The information available in RUK Result
- Course appeared for
- Regular/Supplementary result
- Student name
- Hall ticket
- Father/Mother name
- Subject and their code
- Marks secured
- Grand total
- Final Remarks
APOSS SSC Result
NIELIT CCC Result
UP Forest Guard Result
MHT CET Result